Recent ISM Publications
1. Zhang, S, LY Zhang, M Bouzid, DZ Rocklin, E Del Gado, and XM Mao, Correlated Rigidity Percolation and Colloidal Gels, Physical Review Letters, 123 (2019) 058001.
2. Zhang, MH and RG Weiss, Gelating abilities of metal salts of ricinelaidic acid. Structural and rheological considerations, Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry, 32 (2019) e3826.
3. Weiss, RG, A Very Personal View of Molecular Organogels. Examples Showing the Conceptual Links with Structurally Simple Gelators, Macromolecular Symposia, 385 (2019) Unsp 1800146.
4. Van Keuren, E, C Pornrungroj, C Fu, X Zhang, S Okada, H Katsuyama, K Kikuchi, T Onodera, and H Oikawa, Polydiacetylene ribbons formed using the controlled evaporative self-assembly (CESA) method, Mrs Communications, 9 (2019) 229.
5. Park, N, V Rathee, DL Blair, and JC Conrad, Contact Networks Enhance Shear Thickening in Attractive Colloid-Polymer Mixtures, Physical Review Letters, 122 (2019) 228003.
6. Ma, Y, M Baltezor, L Rajewski, J Crow, G Samuel, VS Staggs, KM Chastain, JA Toretsky, SJ Weir, and AK Godwin, Targeted inhibition of histone deacetylase leads to suppression of Ewing sarcoma tumor growth through an unappreciated EWS-FLI1/HDAC3/HSP90 signaling axis, Journal of Molecular Medicine-Jmm, 97 (2019) 957.
7. Li, TL, S Melis, C Bagade, A Khatib, R Hosarzycki, G Maglieri, XR Zhang, and E Van Keuren, Mechanisms of nucleation and growth in the formation of charge transfer nanocrystals, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 21 (2019) 147.
8. Kertesz, M, Pancake Bonding: An Unusual Pi-Stacking Interaction, Chemistry-a European Journal, 25 (2019) 400.
9. Han, P, ER Adler, YJ Liu, L St Marie, A El Fatimy, S Melis, E Van Keuren, and P Barbara, Ambient effects on photogating in MoS2 photodetectors, Nanotechnology, 30 (2019) 284004.
10. Das Mahapatra, R, J Dey, and RG Weiss, Poly(vinyl alcohol)-induced thixotropy of an l-carnosine-based cytocompatible, tripeptidic hydrogel, Soft Matter, 15 (2019) 433.
11. Dahanayake, V, C Pornrungroj, M Pablico-Lansigan, WJ Hickling, T Lyons, D Lah, Y Lee, E Parasido, JA Bertke, C Albanese, O Rodriguez, E Van Keuren, and SL Stoll, Paramagnetic Clusters of Mn-3(O2CCH3)(6)(Bpy)(2) in Polyacrylamide Nanobeads as a New Design Approach to a T-1-T-2 Multimodal Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agent, Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, 11 (2019) 18153.