ISM Publications (2021)
1. Goyal, A, I Palaia, K Ioannidou, FJ Ulm, H Van Damme, RJM Pellenq, E Trizac, and E Del Gado, The Physics of Cement Cohesion, (new window) (new window) Science Advances, 7 (2021).
2. Bantawa, M, WA Fontaine-Seiler, PD Olmsted, and E Del Gado, Microscopic Interactions and Emerging Elasticity in Model Soft Particulate Gels, (new window) (new window) Journal of Physical Condensed Matter, 33 (2021) 414001.
3. Jones, DK, TA Watts, and N Gavvalapalli, Role of Aryl Amphiphile Hydrophobe Size on the Concentration and Stability of Graphene Nanoplatelet Dispersions, (new window) (new window) ACS Omega, 6 (2021) 20068.
4. Sartucci, JL, A Maity, M Mohanan, J Bertke, J, M Kertesz, and N Gavvalapalli, Molecular Tetrominoes: Selective Masking of the Donor π-Face to Control the Configuration of Donor–Acceptor Complexes (new window) (new window). Organic Biomolecular Chemistry, 20 (2021), 375.
5. Cho, DH, and J Hahm, Protein-Polymer Interaction Characteristics Unique to Nanoscale Interfaces: A Perspective on Recent Insights, (new window) (new window) Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 125 (2021) 6040.
6. Creighton, BA, S Afriyie, D Ajit, CR Casingal, KM Voos, J Reger, AM Burch, E Dyne, J Bay, JK Huang, ES Anton, MM Fu, and DN Lorenzo, Giant Ankyrin-B Mediates Transduction of Axon Guidance and Collateral Branch Pruning Factor SEMA 3A, (new window) (new window) eLife, 10 (2021).
7. Cui, Z, M Wang, H Lischka, and M Kertesz, Unexpected Charge Effects Strengthen π-Stacking Pancake Bonding, (new window) (new window) Journal of the American Chemical Society Au, 1 (2021) 1647.
8. O’Brien, DJ, and M Paranjape, Modeling Dynamic Surface Tension on Surfactant-Enhanced Polydimethylsiloxane, (new window) (new window) Langmuir, 37 (2021) 13610.
9. Nosella, ML, M Tereshchenko, I Pritišanac, PA Chong, JA Toretsky, HO Lee, and JD Forman-Kay, O-Linked-N-Acetylglucosaminylation of the RNA-Binding Protein EWS N-Terminal Low Complexity Region Reduces Phase Separation and Enhances Condensate Dynamics, (new window) (new window) Journal of the American Chemical Society, 143 (2021) 11520.
10. Sevim, H, H Çelik, L Düşünceli, CS Ceyhan, A Molotkova, K Nakazawa, GT Graham, JR Petro, JA Toretsky, and A Üren, Clofarabine Induces ERK/MSK/CREB Activation through Inhibiting CD99 on Ewing Sarcoma Cells (new window) (new window), PLOS ONE, 16 (2021).
11. Dahanayake, V, T Lyons, B Kerwin, O Rodriguez, C Albanese, E Parasido, Y Lee, E Van Keuren, L Li, E Maxey, T Paunesku, G Woloschak, and SL Stoll, Paramagnetic Mn8Fe4-Co-Polystyrene Nanobeads as a Potential T1–T2 Multimodal Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agent with in Vivo Studies, (new window) (new window) ACS Applied Materials Interfaces, 13 (2021) 39042.
12. Poon, L, and RG Weiss, Uncharged Lewis bases yield polydimethylsiloxane ionomers with amidinium alkyldithiocarbamate side chains, (new window) (new window) Journal of Polymer Science, 59 (2021) 2345.
13. Sanchez-Pedregal, VM, M Kertesz, RG Weiss, A Navarro-Vazquez, and MM Cid, NMR spectral fingerprint patterns as diagnostics for the unambiguous configurational analysis of the classic organo-gelator 1,3:2,4-dibenzylidene-d-sorbitol (DBS) and its derivatives, Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, 59 (2021) 608.
14. Rathee, V, DL Blair, and JS Urbach, Dynamics and memory of boundary stresses in discontinuous shear thickening suspensions during oscillatory shear, Soft Matter, 17 (2021) 1337.
15. Jones, DK, M Kertesz, and N Gavvalapalli, Impact of the Aryl Amphiphile Hydrophobe Size on Controlling the pi-Conjugated Microcrystal Growth along the pi-Stack Direction, Crystal Growth & Design, 21 (2021) 2465.
16. Grover, G and RG Weiss, Luminescent Behavior of Gels and Sols Comprised of Molecular Gelators, Gels, 7 (2021) 19.
17. Fernandez-Rico, C, JS Urbach, and RPA Dullens, Synthesis of Rough Colloidal SU-8 Rods and Bananas via Nanoprecipitation, Langmuir, 37 (2021) 2900.
18. Singh, JK, MA Terao, S Sarangi, J Toth, and JA Toretsky, Afebrile S. aureus bacteremia in two patients with hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis receiving emapalumab/dexamethasone/etoposide, Pediatric Blood & Cancer, <Go to ISI>://WOS:000626959900001 e29001.
19. Sanchez-Pedregal, VM, M Kertesz, RG Weiss, A Navarro-Vazquez, and MM Cid, NMR spectral fingerprint patterns as diagnostics for the unambiguous configurational analysis of the classic organo-gelator 1,3:2,4-dibenzylidene-d-sorbitol (DBS) and its derivatives, Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, <Go to ISI>://WOS:000608432800001.