ISM Publications (2022)
1. Wang, W, X Ma, M Liu, S Tang, X Ding, Y Zhao, Y Tan, M Kertesz, and X Wang, A Triply Negatively Charged Nanographene Bilayer with Spin Frustration, Angewandte Chemie, (2022).
2. Jaiprashad, R, SR De Silva, LMF Lucena, E Meyer, and SJ Metallo, Portability of a Small-Molecule Binding Site between Disordered Proteins, Biomolecules, 12 (2022), 1887.
3. Dolata, BE, and PD Olmsted, A thermodynamically consistent constitutive equation describing polymer disentanglement under flow, Journal of Rheology, 67 (2023) 269.
4. Zhang, S, E Stanifer, VV Vasisht, L Zhang, E Del Gado, and X Mao, Prestressed elasticity of amorphous solids, Physical Review Research, 4 (2022), 043181.
5. Huang, JK, and TM DeSilva, Making myelin regenerate: Factors to consider, Current Opinion in Pharmacology, 68 (2022), 102326.
6. Poon, L, JR Hum, and RG Weiss, Ion-Transport Properties of Polydimethylsiloxane-Based Ionomers with Amidinium or Imidazolinium Alkyldithiocarbamate Pendant Groups in Low Dielectric Solvents or as Neat Liquids, Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 126 (2022), 10481.
7. Zatzman, M, F Fuligni, R Ripsman, T Suqal, F Comitani, L Edward, R Denroche, GH Jang, F Notta, S Gallinger, SP Selvanathan, JA Toretsky, MD Hellmann, U Tabori, A Huang, and A Shlien, Widespread hypertranscription in aggressive human cancers, Science Advances, 8 (2022).
8. Melis, S, S Hung, C Bagade, Y Chung, E Hughes, X Zhang, P Barbara, P Han, T Li, D McCusker, R Hartsmith, J Bertke, P Dev, I Stone, J Joshi, P Vora, and E Van Keuren, Charge Transport through Superexchange in Phenothiazine-7,7,8,8-Tetracyanoquinodimethane (PTZ-TCNQ) Cocrystal Microribbon FETs Grown Using Evaporative Alignment, ACS Applied Electronic Materials, 4 (2022), 5973.
9. Miller, JM, DL Blair, and JS Urbach, Order and density fluctuations near the boundary in sheared dense suspensions, Frontiers in Physics, 10 (2022).
10. Donley, GJ, M Bantawa, and E Del Gado, Time-resolved microstructural changes in large amplitude oscillatory shear of model single and double component soft gels, Journal of Rheology, 66 (2022) 1287.
11. Lyons, T, C Kekedijan, P Glaser, CA Ohlin, R van Eldik, O Rodriguez, C Albanese, E Van Keuren, and S Stoll, Molecular Parameters Promoting High Relaxivity in Cluster-Nanocarrier Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agents, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 14 (2022), 49521.
12. Truong, J, A Stoner, MRC Sytu, TR Tatlock, DH Cho, and J Hahm, Elucidation of Strain-Dependent, Zinc Oxide Nanorod Response for Nanorod-Guided Fluorescence Intensity, Nanomaterials, 12 (2022) 3558.
13. Hu, J, M Baydyuk, and JK Huang, Impact of amino acids on microglial activation and CNS remyelination, Current Opinion in Pharmacology, 66 (2022) 102287.
14. Goyal, A, E Del Gado, SZ Jones, and NS Martys, Ordered domains in sheared dense suspensions: The link to viscosity and the disruptive effect of friction, Journal of Rheology, 66 (2022) 1055.
15. Quintero, SM, MM Haley, M Kertesz, and J Casado, Polycyclic Hydrocarbons from [4n]Annulenes: Correlation vs. Hybridization Forces in the Formation of Diradicaloids, Angewandte Chemie, (2022).
16. Rathee, V, J Miller, DL Blair, and JS Urbach, Structure of propagating high-stress fronts in a shear-thickening suspension, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 119 (2022).
17. Song, J, Q Zhang, F de Quesada, MH Rizvi, JB Tracy, J Ilavsky, S Narayanan, E Del Gado, RL Leheny, N Holten-Andersen, and GH McKinley, Microscopic dynamics underlying the stress relaxation of arrested soft materials, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 119 (2022).
18. Poon, L, JR Hum, and RG Weiss, Effects of cyclic and acyclic amidine side-chains on the properties of polysiloxane ionomers constructed in situ from three uncharged components, Soft Matter, (2022).
19. Flynn, C, Z Zhou, ME McCormack, Z Wei, MA Petrukhina, and M Kertesz, Bonding and Uneven Charge Distribution in Infinite Pyrene π-Stacks, CrystEngComm, (2022).
20. Baker, DL, M Reynolds, R Masurel, PD Olmsted, and J Mattsson, Cooperative Intramolecular Dynamics Control the Chain-Length-Dependent Glass Transition in Polymers, Physical Review X, 12 (2022).
21. Meyer, E, SR DeSilva, and SJ Metallo, Portability of Small Molecule Binding Sites in Intrinsically Disordered Proteins, The FASEB Journal, 36 (2022).
22. Rouillard, ME, J Hu, PA Sutter, HW Kim, JK Huang, and SJ Crocker, The Cellular Senescence Factor Extracellular HMGB1 Directly Inhibits Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cell Differentiation and Impairs CNS Remyelination, Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, 16 (2022).
23. Sharif, GM, L Der, AT Riegel, M Paranjape, and A Wellstein, Real-Time Detection and Capture of Invasive Cell Subpopulations from Co-Cultures, Journal of Visualized Experiments, 181 (2022).
24. Olmsted, PD, GS Luengo, O Tovkach, F Leonforte, A Detroyer, Diffusion in a allisticic simulated model for the stratum corneum, Biophysical Journal, 121 (2022).
25. Palaia, I, A Goyal, E Del Gado, L Šamaj, and E Trizac, Like Charge Attraction at the Nanoscale: Ground-State Correlations and Water Destructuring, Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 126 (2022) 3143.
26. Cunha, M, P Olmsted, and M Robbins, Probing the nonequilibrium dynamics of stress, orientation, and entanglements in polymer melts with orthogonal interrupted shear simulations, Journal of Rheology, 66 (2022) 619.
27. Grover, G, JD Tovar, and M Kertesz, Quinonoid versus Aromatic π-Conjugated Oligomers and Polymers and Their Diradical Characters, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 126 (2022) 5302.
28. Sun, N, BV Tran, Z Peng, J Wang, C Zhang, P Yang, TX Zhang, J Widjaja ,RY Zhang, W Xia, A Keir, J She, H Yu, J Shyue, H Zhu, VG Agopian, R Pei, JS Tomlinson , JA Toretsky, SJ Jonas, N Federman, S Lu , H Tseng, and Y Zhu, Coupling Lipid Labeling and Click Chemistry Enables Isolation of Extracellular Vesicles for Noninvasive Detection of Oncogenic Gene Alterations, Advanced Science (2022).
29. Peterson, E, RL Maust, R Jasti, M Kertesz, and JD Tovar, Splitting the Ring: Impact of Ortho and Meta Pi Conjugation Pathways through Disjointed Cycloparaphenylene Electronic Materials, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 144 (2022) 4611.
30. Cho, DH, T Xie, PJ Mulcahey, NP Kelleher, and J Hahm, Distinctive Adsorption Mechanism and Kinetics of Immunoglobulin G on a Nanoscale Polymer Surface, Langmuir, 38 (2022) 1458.
31. Graham, GT, SP Selvanathan, SK Zöllner, E Stahl, A Shlien, NJ Caplen, A Üren, and J Toretsky, Comprehensive profiling of mRNA splicing indicates that GC content signals altered cassette exon inclusion in Ewing sarcoma, NAR Cancer, 4 (2022).
32. Jones, DK, and N Gavvalapalli, Controlling the pi-Stack Growth Direction in Organic pi-Conjugated Microcrystals, Crystal Growth and Design, 22 (2022).