1. Solomek, T, P Ravat, ZY Mou, M Kertesz, and M Juricek, Cethrene: The Chameleon of Woodward-Hoffmann Rules, Journal of Organic Chemistry, 83 (2018) 4769.
2. Celik, H, M Sciandra, B Flashner, E Gelmez, N Kayrakilogiu, DV Allegakoen, JR Petro, EJ Conn, S Hour, J Han, L Oktay, PB Tiwari, M Hayran, BT Harris, MC Manara, JA Toretsky, K Scotlandi, and A Uren, Clofarabine inhibits Ewing sarcoma growth through a novel molecular mechanism involving direct binding to CD99, Oncogene, 37 (2018) 2181.
3. Feng, D, J Notbohm, A Benjamin, SJ He, MX Wang, LH Ang, M Bantawa, M Bouzid, E Del Gado, R Krishnan, and MR Pollak, Disease-causing mutation in alpha-actinin-4 promotes podocyte detachment through maladaptation to periodic stretch, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 115 (2018) 1517.
4. Gorthi, A, JC Romero, E Loranc, L Cao, LA Lawrence, E Goodale, AB Iniguez, X Bernard, VP Masamsetti, S Roston, ER Lawlor, JA Toretsky, K Stegmaier, SL Lessnick, YD Chen, and AJR Bishop, EWS-FLI1 increases transcription to cause R-loops and block BRCA1 repair in Ewing sarcoma, Nature, 555 (2018) 387Unsp 25748.
5. Bertocchi, MJ, XF Zhang, A Bajpai, JN Moorthy, and RG Weiss, Fluorescence quenching of sterically-graded pyrene molecules by N,N-1-dialkylanilines. Exciplexes or locally excited states?,Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology a-Chemistry, 355 (2018) 467.
6. Shi, D, Z Budrikis, A Stein, SA Morley, PD Olmsted, G Burnell, and CH Marrows, Frustration and thermalization in an artificial magnetic quasicrystal, Nature Physics, 14 (2018) 309.
7. Duncan, TT and RG Weiss, Influence of length and structure of aryl boronic acid crosslinkers on organogels with partially hydrolyzed poly(vinyl acetate), Colloid and Polymer Science, 296(2018) 1047.
8. Hardin, CC, J Chattoraj, G Manomohan, J Colombo, T Nguyen, D Tambe, JJ Fredberg, K Birukov, JP Butler, E Del Gado, and R Krishnan, Long-range stress transmission guides endothelial gap formation, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 495 (2018) 749.
9. Bouzid, M and E Del Gado, Network Topology in Soft Gels: Hardening and Softening Materials, Langmuir, 34 (2018) 773.
10. Molcanov, K, D Stalke, A Santic, S Demeshko, V Stilinovic, ZY Mou, M Kertesz, and B Kojic-Prodic, Probing semiconductivity in crystals of stable semiquinone radicals: organic salts of 5,6-dichloro-2,3-dicyanosemiquinone (DDQ) radical anions, Crystengcomm, 20 (2018) 1862.
11. Vasisht, VV, SK Dutta, E Del Gado, and DL Blair, Rate Dependence of Elementary Rearrangements and Spatiotemporal Correlations in the 3D Flow of Soft Solids, Physical Review Letters,120 (2018) 018001.
12. Mou, ZY and M Kertesz, Sigma- versus Pi-Dimerization Modes of Triangulene, Chemistry-a European Journal, 24 (2018) 6140.
13. Weston, JS, DP Seeman, DL Blair, PF Salipante, SD Hudson, and KM Weigandt, Simultaneous slit rheometry and in situ neutron scattering, Rheologica Acta, 57 (2018) 241.
14. DA Gagnon and TD Montenegro-Johnson, Thrifty swimming with shear-thinning: A note on out-of-plane effects for undulatory locomotion through shear-thinning fluids, The ANZIAM Journal Mathematical Biology Special Issue (2018).